Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Woo login

So blogspot hasn't been letting me log in, pretty much since the last time I posted and I have no idea why.

Anyway, Nadia has been working on trying to get the phones to cooperate. It's frustrating. We're having to move things back but it's going to get finished. We're just going to need to move the actual game to later on in the year, closer to the Best of ICAM show. In the mean time I've been working on the score system. I wont be able to actually implement it until we get the phones working and object collision works a little better, but it's definitely going well. I'm going to try to get object collision going this week if at all possible. I've been working on it for weeks, but I think I might have a new idea that could actually work.

Here's to hoping. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment