Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Update from my end of the woods

It's been a while since I last posted.

I've spent most of the past week working on grad school applications and reformatting my computer to clean it up and make it run smoother. Hopefully this will stop all of the problems I was having with processing runtime when I try to work on the spectator visual gameplay interface. This weekend and next week I should have it to where processing will work again without crashing every few minutes.

We've had to change the system for relaying information to send packets of information instead of just using J2ME. I'm not really sure what this is going to mean in terms of the processing code, so I have research to do before we can plan any serious implementation. In the meantime, I'm going to work on a base wireframe structure of the visual interface in the next few weeks. Hopefully if I can get that running and cleaned up to look nice we will be able to just modify the code to represent the information packets we are sending it.

Also, we are meeting with Brett, and IT people tomorrow about using PC or Porter's pub for a venue. Lets hope all goes well and that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment